Wednesday 11 January 2012

My first publication

Ok, here we are... I think I lack the vocabulary for this... Should I have said My first blogging? Who knows...? I think  I need a teenager next to me to show me how this page works and how I can profit from it.


Anyway, I should start telling who I am, though I've already have told it but as me we are SO many, I should remind you of my name and personal info.


My name's Mercedes and I'm from Argentina. I live in a tiny town 50 KM form Rosario (one of the most important cities in Argentina) I got my degree just 6 months ago and I'm eager to learn and keep updated with the newest technology.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mercedes,

    I'm so happy to meet you online.
    Actually, I know a lot of colleagues from Argintina.
    I love your country so much.

    For blogging, it so easy my dear.
    Please just explore and try it many times and you will find it so interesting.
    If you face any problem, please let me know.
    If I'm not a vailable, please go to www.youtube.com and write the problem you face (e.g., how to add a gadget ... etc).

    My advice is just take your time and explore these new things in your own pace!

    I wish you a very exciting experience with DigiTools course!

    Yours,
    Azhar Youssef
    Smiles from Egypt!

    ReplyDelete